LTD Sailing – ‘Living the Dream!’ is the premier sailing school in the Caribbean, offering 7 and 10 day ‘Cruise and Learn’ vacations. We can also customize private courses to accommodate your specific sailing goals. Our instructors are the best in the industry and we only use top quality, modern charter boats from the best charter companies in the industry. We offer both monohull and catamaran certification courses. Learn to sail with the best while enjoying an unforgettable Caribbean sailing vacation!
We are based in Grenada and the Grenadines. This is the REAL Caribbean! Our cruising grounds offer 90 nm of trade winds sailing in beautiful Caribbean blue water along with some of the most spectacular anchorages found anywhere!
At LTD Sailing – ‘Living the Dream!’, we strive to give our students and guests the best possible Caribbean sailing experience. We offer friendly and courteous service that will make you feel welcome from the time you step off the plane. What else can we do for you? Just let us know. Our charter boats are the best in the islands – well cared for and comfortable. You will be happy with our quality provisioning using local products and doing our best to meet any special requests. You deserve it!
Cast off the bow lines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Discover! – Mark Twain
Learn to skipper a 20' - 27' sloop-rigged keelboat by day, in light to moderate winds and sea conditions. Learn basic sailing terminology, parts and functions, helm commands, basic sail trim, points of sail, buoyage, seamanship and safety including basic navigation rules to avoid collisions and hazards.
Learn to skipper a sloop-rigged auxiliary powered 25'-35' keelboat by day in moderate winds and sea conditions. Learn cruising sailboat terminology, basic boat systems, auxiliary engine operation, docking procedures, intermediate sail trim, navigation rules, basic coastal navigation, anchoring, weather, safety and seamanship.
Learn how to sail a sloop-rigged, auxiliary powered 30'-45' sailboat during a multi-day cruise upon inland/coastal waters in moderate/heavy winds and sea conditions. Learn about provisioning, boat systems, auxiliary engines, advanced sail trim, coastal navigation, anchoring / mooring, docking, emergency operations, weather, and more.
Learn the the navigational theory and practices for safe navigation of a sailing vessel in coastal and inland waters. On-water coastal navigation skills elements are contained in the ASA103, Basic Coastal Cruising, ASA 104, Bareboat Cruising, and ASA 106, Advanced Coastal Cruising, in progressively increasing levels of detail.
Learn to safely act as skipper and crew of a sailing vessel about 30 to 50 feet in length in coastal and inland waters, in any conditions.
Learn to skipper an auxiliary-powered sailing cruising catamaran of approximately 30-45' feet in length during a multi-day liveaboard cruise upon inland or coastal waters in moderate to heavy winds (up to 30 knots) and sea conditions.
Other Services Offered
- Women Only Courses
- Couples Courses
- Private Courses
- Weekday Courses
- Weekend Courses
- Corporate Team Building Courses
- ASA 'Challenges'
- Vacation Charters
- Sunset Cruises
- Racing Courses
- Sail Trim Courses
- Excellent instruction. Clear, concise, articulate instructor who explained details thoroughly & ensured each student understood direction before moving on. I would definitely recommend LTD Sailing!
Robin Wolff - ASA 114, Cruising Catamaran
- This was a fantastic trip! We learned a lot and had a fun time – it’s given me the confidence to charter a boat on my own. I was really impressed with the quality of the boat, instruction and professionalism of everyone involved.
Bill Podurgiel - ASA 105, Coastal Navigation
- This course far exceeded my expectations. Our instructor was extremely knowledgeable, patient and friendly. The sailing instructions were very useful and informative. I would definitely recommend LTD Sailing to other beginner sailors.
Karin Porter - ASA 104, Bareboat Cruising
- I had a wonderful time! Very informative, very helpful and the best part is your learning and having fun in the beautiful islands. Food was great! So was the company. Awesome Trip – Thank you!
Lacey Odanski - ASA 104, Bareboat Cruising
- Outstanding course. Chris is an extremely knowledgeable instructor. He knows what he’s doing, but he imparts his knowledge with patience, insight and humor. I simply could not recommend LTD Sailing more highly.
Bryan Porter - ASA 104, Bareboat Cruising
- Money well spent! Our instructor introduced the course material and practice on a high level. Excellent organization.
Ursula Szymanski - ASA 114, Cruising Catamaran
LTD Sailing – Living The Dream!
|Address||Port Louis MarinaJ Dock, I BuildingGrenadaWest IndiesCaribbean|