1. Our school is only 110 kilometers away from Beijing. Our school has been teaching 7 to 16-year-olds for six years. The way we teach in our school is very interesting. It is the favorite school for children.
2. Because we have a professional team, professional school buildings, professional teaching aids, professional curriculum design.
3. Our school is in Dongjiang Bay, Binhai New area, Tianjin.
4. Drive close to the shore so that the children can master everything they should have.
5. Our coach taught more than 1,000 children.
6. LD19 ruler
Learn to skipper a 20' - 27' sloop-rigged keelboat by day, in light to moderate winds and sea conditions. Learn basic sailing terminology, parts and functions, helm commands, basic sail trim, points of sail, buoyage, seamanship and safety including basic navigation rules to avoid collisions and hazards.
Learn to skipper a sloop-rigged auxiliary powered 25'-35' keelboat by day in moderate winds and sea conditions. Learn cruising sailboat terminology, basic boat systems, auxiliary engine operation, docking procedures, intermediate sail trim, navigation rules, basic coastal navigation, anchoring, weather, safety and seamanship.
Learn how to sail a sloop-rigged, auxiliary powered 30'-45' sailboat during a multi-day cruise upon inland/coastal waters in moderate/heavy winds and sea conditions. Learn about provisioning, boat systems, auxiliary engines, advanced sail trim, coastal navigation, anchoring / mooring, docking, emergency operations, weather, and more.
Learn the the navigational theory and practices for safe navigation of a sailing vessel in coastal and inland waters. On-water coastal navigation skills elements are contained in the ASA103, Basic Coastal Cruising, ASA 104, Bareboat Cruising, and ASA 106, Advanced Coastal Cruising, in progressively increasing levels of detail.
Learn to sail a centerboard or multihull sailboat in light to moderate winds and sea conditions. Learn basic sailing terminology, sail trim, points of sail, crew responsibilities, seamanship and safety including capsize avoidance/recovery and navigation rules to avoid collisions.
Learn to skipper an auxiliary-powered sailing cruising catamaran of approximately 30-45' feet in length during a multi-day liveaboard cruise upon inland or coastal waters in moderate to heavy winds (up to 30 knots) and sea conditions.
Other Services Offered
- Weekday Courses
- Weekend Courses
- ASA 'Challenges'
- Summer Camps for Kids
- Day Sail Charters (public)
- Day Sail Charters (member-only)
- Vacation Charters
- Sailboat Cruises
- Sail Trim Courses
Shao Nian Zhi Ocean Camp Education
|Address||Dongjiang Bay Junior Records International Marine CampBeijingChina|