1. Beijing NIC International Club is located in Jingtong Grand Canal Yacht Club,Tongzhou District, Beijing, China. It has the best water conditions for sailing in Beijing and the most beautiful environment.
2. Senior coach, who has been a professional college student sailor, has many years of experience in competition. He has been teaching full-time ASA curriculum system for many years, and participated in the formulation of ASA related system teaching content.
3. We have Beneteau-boats for training, First20 and Oceanis 35.1. In addition to professional sailing facilities, there are also high-end comfortable clubs to provide leisure, catering, visitors, meetings.
4. In addition to ASA sailing training, NIC International Club also provides training of private driving pilot license. The Club has 2 instructors of pilot who has 15 years’flight experience.
Learn to skipper a 20' - 27' sloop-rigged keelboat by day, in light to moderate winds and sea conditions. Learn basic sailing terminology, parts and functions, helm commands, basic sail trim, points of sail, buoyage, seamanship and safety including basic navigation rules to avoid collisions and hazards.
Learn to skipper a sloop-rigged auxiliary powered 25'-35' keelboat by day in moderate winds and sea conditions. Learn cruising sailboat terminology, basic boat systems, auxiliary engine operation, docking procedures, intermediate sail trim, navigation rules, basic coastal navigation, anchoring, weather, safety and seamanship.
Learn how to sail a sloop-rigged, auxiliary powered 30'-45' sailboat during a multi-day cruise upon inland/coastal waters in moderate/heavy winds and sea conditions. Learn about provisioning, boat systems, auxiliary engines, advanced sail trim, coastal navigation, anchoring / mooring, docking, emergency operations, weather, and more.
Learn the the navigational theory and practices for safe navigation of a sailing vessel in coastal and inland waters. On-water coastal navigation skills elements are contained in the ASA103, Basic Coastal Cruising, ASA 104, Bareboat Cruising, and ASA 106, Advanced Coastal Cruising, in progressively increasing levels of detail.
Learn to sail a centerboard or multihull sailboat in light to moderate winds and sea conditions. Learn basic sailing terminology, sail trim, points of sail, crew responsibilities, seamanship and safety including capsize avoidance/recovery and navigation rules to avoid collisions.
Learn to skipper an auxiliary-powered sailing cruising catamaran of approximately 30-45' feet in length during a multi-day liveaboard cruise upon inland or coastal waters in moderate to heavy winds (up to 30 knots) and sea conditions.
Other Services Available
- Women Only Courses
- Couples Courses
- Private Courses
- Weekday Courses
- Weekend Courses
- Corporate Team Building Courses
- ASA 'Challenges'
- Summer Camps for Kids
- Day Sail Charters (public)
- Day Sail Charters (member-only)
- Vacation Charters
- Sunset Cruises
- Sailboat Cruises
- Racing Courses
- Sail Trim Courses
- Spinnaker Courses
NIC International Club
|Address||Jingtong Grand Canal Yacht ClubNo.9 Furong West Road, Tongzhou DistrictBeijingChina|