Continuing the story of ASA’s 2012 St. Martin flotilla.
PART TWO: THE ROOSTER CROWS FOR DAY
After two nights in Gustavia, St. Barths, it was time to up-anchor and head for the British island of Anguilla. It was a marathon sail, 26 miles with several tacks and gybes onto different points of sail. Great practice for all of us, especially the three people on my boat getting their ASA 104 certifications! We had excellent sailing conditions throughout the trip, with consistent winds of 10-15 knots.
ASA Members in the Florida Area, this one’s for you! Just released: Last minute deals during the Members’ Event in Clearwater Beach, Florida. It’s only 3 weeks away (Sept 10-17)! Here are the details and itinerary:
ANY ASA MEMBER CAN CHOOSE: Weekend ONLY Special: $595 per person includes
• Accommodations: 2 nights (Fri. & Sat.) in standard room, double occupancy
• King or 2 Doubles. All Suite Accommodations: with private balconies and water views of Clearwater Bay. Suites include a separate living area with a sofa bed, a wet bar, mini-fridge & microwave. Each suite features 2 LCD HDTV’s, a 37″ in the bedroom and a 42″ in the living room
• Special ASA Event Goodie Bags
• Flights and airport transfers not included – Airport Code: TPA
• All room taxes included
• Free Wi-Fi access in room and in all common areas
• Semi inclusive meal plan: All breakfasts and all lunches (while sailing)
• Exclusive group use of Local ASA School Charter Yachts
• Informal Keelboat sailing instruction with ASA Certified Instructors
• Use of Small boats such as Sunfish and Hobie Wave’s
• Special land-based educational clinics
• Special ASA Welcome Party
LOCAL MEMBERS CAN CHOOSE: Whole week’s activities without hotel accommodations for $799 per person. Includes: 6 days of sailing various sizes of sailboats, lunches, informative clinics, and Pirate Party BBQ, and cocktail party!
Midweek Sampler: Join us for Tuesday and Wednesday’s itinerary (No Hotel) $199 per person *you must pre-register.
Weekend Sampler: Join us for Saturday and Sunday’s itinerary (No Hotel) –plus you’re invited to the Pirate Party BBQ at CYC on Wednesday. $299 per person *you must pre-register.
For more details on any one of these packages, please contact Jean at firstname.lastname@example.org.