Warm breeze, cerulean seas, fig trees… Yes Please!
ASA just announced our Fall 2010 Flotilla — a vacation in the unparalleled Dalmatian Islands of Croatia. This is one you won’t want to miss: the Adriatic Sea is a color unlike anywhere else in the world, the breeze is constant and tantalizing, the food is Mediterranean-fresh world-class cuisine, and the culture abounds with ancient history and generous hospitality.
Joining a fleet of other ASA members, you will enjoy tiny fishing villages, stunning ancient sites, an abundance of home-pressed olive oil and local wines, and cruising in one of the world’s most desirable sailing destinations.
A few highlights from the itinerary include:
- Anchorage in a cove on the tiny island of Vis, near an old secret submarine pen
- Mountaintop evening dining at a local winery
- Exploration of the otherworldly Blue Cave on the island of Bisevo
- A night in Korcula, the birthplace of Marco Polo
- Lunch or overnight anchorages on more than five unique isles in Dalmatia
Visit asa.com for more details and to reserve your spot early–this trip is sure to fill fast.