If you are an ASA Instructor please click login above to access the following instructor only features…
- Renew and update membership
- You can view, modify, add information to your demographics
- Register for IQC classes
- Post a Job
- Class Summary
- View Bearings Magazines
- Online forum
- If you need further assistance, feel free to download affiliate help document
We know that not being able to sign in can be frustrating, so we’ll try to make this as quick and easy as possible.
* You must be using a web browser on your computer. Updated ones are usually free to download.
To locate the settings of cookies on your computer’s browser:
On a PC, this is usually on the menu bar under: “tools/internet options”.
For Mac’s, this is usually on the menu under: “preferences”.
Logging out of a computer when leaving it is a common security practice, preventing unauthorized users from tampering with it. It can also be done implicitly, such as by powering the machine off, closing a web browser window, leaving a website, or not refreshing a web page within a defined period.
* Browsers are programs running on your computer, used to view web pages. Common browsers are: Internet Explorer, Netscape, Modzilla/Firefox, Safari and Opera.
** This may depend on your browser’s settings. You can enable, disable and modify cookies.