Registering for an ASA instructor clinic is a three-step process:
- Clinic Scheduling (see schedule)
- Clinic Fee Payment (see pricing)
- Application submission with sailing experience for review by ASA.
To apply for an ASA Instructor Qualification Clinic (IQC), perform the following:
- Complete the ASA Instructor Application.
- Enter all requested information, instructor membership, clinic fee and a method of shipping for prompt delivery of your materials.
- Complete the application detailing sailing experience and previous certifications.
- When you have successfully completed the application email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be reviewed and, if you are accepted into the clinic at any level (based on your qualifications), you will receive via mail a confirmation letter, a pre-clinic instructor packet and study materials, including contact information for that clinic’s Instructor Evaluator and hosting Affiliate School.
If you are not accepted for any or all levels, you will be contacted by ASA with an explanation, options for a full refund, and suggestions for qualifying in the future. The decision to accept an Applicant as an ASA instructor is in the sole and complete discretion of the ASA.