Contact UsJean "John" & Mila De Keyser
- (941) 258-8890
Sea Safaris Sailing School in coordination with Med Sailing Adventures and the American Sailing Association offer you an unforgettable sailing vacation of a lifetime. Come and join our Croatia Flotilla in the Mediterranean!
The Romans called it Mare Nostrum or Our Sea. It was the center of civilization for the Phoenicians, Greeks, Egyptians, Romans and many other cultures. Their way of life has left an indelible influence on the architecture, history and gastronomy. The perfect destination with unbeatable scenery, authentic Med cuisine and a rich, inviting culture.
Sail away with us and discover the uniquely rich palette of colors, sights, flavors and smells that are so typical of the Med. Explore some of the thousands of islands of the Dalmatian coast of Croatia. Enjoy memorable gastronomic experiences like the Croatian Peka and mussels Bouzara.
Be part of one or two weeks of sailing the magnificent coast of Croatia. From June 9 through June 16th, we will sail the Central Dalmatian Islands (Brac, Vis, Hvar, Korcula, Palmizana among others). During our second week of sailing (June 16-23) we will be sailing to the historical city of Šibenik, and visit the Krka waterfalls. Both weeks we will depart from Marina Boatic near the city of Trogir, twenty minutes from Split airport. See the complete Flotilla Itinerary >>
Your guides will be Capt. Jean De Keyser and his “Admiral” Mila. They have been leading the Croatia and Spain ASA flotillas since 2009 and are thoroughly familiar with the area and its attractions.
What is included:
- Private Cabin, bed sheets and towels
- Transportation from Hotel Palace Trogir to Marina Seget
- Welcome Party
- Dinner at vineyard in Vis (first week)
- Mussel Cook Off (second week)
- Tourist Tax
- Dinghy and outboard per yacht
- ASA gift
What is not included:
- Airfare and Round trip hotel/airport
- Hotel before and after flotilla
- Provisions (each boat has a kitty that covers breakfast, lunch, drinks, mooring or docking fees and final refueling at about Euro 250-300.00 p/p).
- Dinners on shore when not cooking on board
- Jean and Mila’s knowledge of the area and sailing expertise made us feel safe at all times during our 2013 Croatia sailing trip. Their gracious hospitality and good humor kept us in good spirits. We look forward to sailing with them again, soon!
Dody & Dave LeSueur
- Jean’s sailing and organizational skills are of the highest quality! Every one took turns at the helm while Jean kept an eye out for trouble. We had a wonderful experience cruising with Jean and Mila. We would sail anywhere in the world with them!
Kevin & Elke Quinn
- It was a WONDERFUL trip, and I loved sailing with all of you. I hope to sail with you again.
- Thanks again for a wonderful trip. Both my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire trip.