Explore Montenegro with us! This Balkan country has not yet been overrun by American sailors and we were one of the first flotillas to offer a cross-border from Croatia.
Plenty of exciting experiences await you in Montenegro. Swim in a blue cave, anchor out for the night in the quiet anchorage of Bigova and enjoy a delicious dinner ashore. Visit the most luxurious yacht marina in the Mediterranean at Porto Montenegro, discover the Perast islands with its historic church of St. Mary of the Rocks and spend the night in the medieval city of Kotor. Climb up the mountain to its St John Fortress. A spectacular panorama rewards the efforts of the adventurous hiker. During our sailing trip, you will see brand new marinas, medieval monasteries and abandoned Cold War military installations.
Book early as this will fill up fast We recommend that you arrive on Thursday, September 1, in Dubrovnik and visit the Old Town on Friday. It is worth it!
Monohull Cabin (single or double)
Catamaran Cabin (single or double)
Capt. Jean and “Admiral” Mila have been organizing sailing flotillas with the American Sailing Association for since 2009 and have introduced many sailors and non-sailors to fascinating destinations in the Mediterranean and the Seychelles.
They know the sailing waters and show participants places that many tourists
do not know. They put a very heavy emphasis on safety while ensuring that all participants go home with fun and unforgettable vacation memories.
Jean, a native of Belgium, lives with Mila, his Peruvian-born wife, in Florida. He holds a USCG 100T Master license and teaches ASA 101, 103, 104, 105, 114 and 118 in Florida and the Mediterranean.
- To book this trip, a 50% deposit is required, of which $150.00 is non- refundable. The balance will be due 45 days prior to departure
- Participants will need to adhere to all health, safety and travel regulations in place at the time of the event.
- Participants MUST have an international travel policy in place with a cancellation “for any reason” clause.
- If the charter has to be cancelled due to a government mandate or for any other reason beyond our control, a voucher will be issued for the following year.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather and sea conditions.
Where Friendships Are Born.
What Are You Waiting For?
This kind of sailing vacation is a once in a lifetime opportunity and everyone knows it!
Staterooms will sell out fast, so don't delay - reserve your berth today!