This itinerary, which we started in 2009, has constantly remained the most popular choice for first-time sailors in Croatia.
Although we change the routes a bit every year with new anchorages or different small ports, it still is an ideal flotilla to discover the islands of Dalmatia. It is a great way to enjoy fun sailing fellowship and experience different cultures and ancient history. Like with all of our other flotillas, this one is a foodie’s and wine lover’s dream as well.
We recommend that you arrive on Thursday, before the start of the flotilla, and that, on Friday, you visit the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s Palace that became the heart of Old Split.
Monohull Cabin (single or double)
Catamaran Cabin (single or double)
Capt. Jean and “Admiral” Mila have been organizing sailing flotillas with the American Sailing Association for since 2009 and have introduced many sailors and non-sailors to fascinating destinations in the Mediterranean and the Seychelles.
They know the sailing waters and show participants places that many tourists
do not know. They put a very heavy emphasis on safety while ensuring that all participants go home with fun and unforgettable vacation memories.
Jean, a native of Belgium, lives with Mila, his Peruvian-born wife, in Florida. He holds a USCG 100T Master license and teaches ASA 101, 103, 104, 105, 114 and 118 in Florida and the Mediterranean.
- To book this trip, a 50% deposit is required, of which $150.00 is non- refundable. The balance will be due 45 days prior to departure
- Participants will need to adhere to all health, safety and travel regulations in place at the time of the event.
- Participants MUST have an international travel policy in place with a cancellation “for any reason” clause.
- If the charter has to be cancelled due to a government mandate or for any other reason beyond our control, a voucher will be issued for the following year.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather and sea conditions.
Where Friendships Are Born.
What Are You Waiting For?
This kind of sailing vacation is a once in a lifetime opportunity and everyone knows it!
Staterooms will sell out fast, so don't delay - reserve your berth today!